TravelBrochures was setup in 1999 by Lifestyle Media Group Ltd as a free membership website offering easy access to a wide range of catalogues, brochures, visitor guides, newsletters and other types of useful literature for members. Our fantastic community has now grown to over 4 million members who regularly use our websites to order new and interesting offerings. As a membership website offering free literature via email and mail you need to provide your name, address, email address and date of birth (to verify you are over 18).
By signing up to our website and becoming a member you are giving consent for us to hold your personal information indefinitely, enabling you to use our easy one-click literature ordering system. You can update your privacy options and exercise your right to "be forgotten" via your account page. We are registered under the Data Protection Act and are committed to respecting your privacy. We store your information securely in accordance with GDPR regulations.
OUR POLICY ON PERSONAL DATA
You will be deemed to have accepted the following terms in relation to any information about yourself which you choose to submit to an LMG website or send to us by any other method ("personal information"). If you do not agree to these terms please do not submit any personal information to us. If you wish to discuss our proposed uses of your personal information, or have any comments or complaints please contact us.
A number of cookie are created when you visit the TravelBrochures website.
Our cookies store the following information to help us enhance your experience of our website:
- a setting so that our websites knows if you have already been shown our cookie compliance message
- a random number on your computer to help us count the number of times users return to our site
- the literature requested
- number of pages visited
- the date of your last visit
- areas of the websites visited
- which promotions you have shown an interest in
- when selected we store your email address to enable easy login to our website
- we store unique identifiers to enable secure login from emails
Our sites use Google Analytics for tracking and reporting of site performance. You can opt out here. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. If you do not know how to do this, contact us giving details on the type of browser you are using, and we will do our best to help. Please note that if you do set your browser not to accept cookies you may not be able to access many parts of the TravelBrochures Website.
Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site.
We use this information to optimise performance of our website and the information in it, diagnose any problems with it, identify you and gather demographic information on you.
Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use of the site.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
- Aggregated data - i.e. data from cookies and log files.
- Personal data - i.e. data from which you can be personally identified (even without using our website) such as full name, postal address or phone number.
USES AND DISCLOSURES
You can update your privacy and communication preferences via your account page.
Unless you are under 18; we may use and share your personal data as follows:
By ticking the optional Third Party tickbox you agree to the following use of your personal data:
- Your details and communication preferences will be passed to each company featured on our website from whom you request literature or view their online (page turn brochure) literature (and their Data Processors for the specific purpose of delivering your literature), indicating your wish to receive one-off or on-going communication via email and mail. You can update your communication preferences via your account page. You can also update your preferences via the Privacyb> link above the request button on each literature page. (you can update your communication preferences for each piece of literature that you request for up to 12 hours after the request via your account page).
- To personalise our on-site promotions and our email offers.
- With employees who manage your membership details.
- To send you promotional marketing material and otherwise contact you (including by mail and email) to specifically promote Lifestyle Media Group Ltd business.
We may transfer your data strictly in accordance with the terms of the GDPR and Data Protection Act to any third parties in the event of the sale or a transfer of ownership of LMG business or a substantial transfer of our assets, or our insolvency, or to comply or cooperate (in our opinion) with the law or ensure the safety of users of LMG websites (and which in this event may include your aggregated data as well as personal data).
- Occasionally with relevant trusted third parties not currently featured on our website for marketing purposes via email, mail or phone. Third parties will always be in categories related to the categories available on our website: retail, travel, education, charities.
If you are under 18;
You may not use our service and we will not collect personal data about you.
We will always follow strict security procedures in storing, using and sharing the information you give us, in order to prevent unauthorised access to it. These security procedures mean that proof of your identity will be required before information can be disclosed to you.
Simply log into your account and then click the My Details link at the top of the page and you will be presented with your subscription options. When you join you are automatically opted in to receive information from Lifestyle Media Group Ltd such as newsletters. Please visit your My Details page if you wish to update these options. When you request information from one of our clients you are automatically opted in to receive future editions of their literature and any special offers both by mail and email, you can update this option by going to the My Details page.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If you wish to exercise your right to be forgotten, please log into your account and click the "Forget Me" button on your account preferences page. If you do not remember your password, please click here to create a new one.
Please Note: Due to the logistics involved in managing over 4 million members, unsubscribing from all emails can take up to 7 days.
The TravelBrochures website is owned and operated by the Lifestyle Media Group Ltd
Lifestyle Media Group Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act number: Z4899775
Lifestyle Media Group Ltd is a member of the Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
Lifestyle Media Group Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered in England and Wales, company number 3871517
Lifestyle Media Group Ltd trades from Unit D, Copley Hill Business Park, Cambridge Road, Babraham, Cambridge, CB22 3GN, United Kingdom
Last Updated: 5th May 2018