BEAUTIFUL WORLDWIDE HOLIDAYS BY IMAGINATIVE TRAVELLER NEWSLETTER
To sign up to the Beautiful Worldwide Holidays by Imaginative Traveller Newsletter, simply click the Request Newsletter button below and you will receive amazing special offers, discounts and access to secret sales.
Independent and Inspiring Travel
Imaginative Traveller is an independently owned travel company that specialise in authentic small group and tailor-made tours to the Americas, Europe, Africa, The Middle East and Asia.
If you are looking to discover some of the world's most incredible places - go there as an Imaginative Traveller.
They offer over 400 tours to over 60 countries worldwide, ranging from 5 - 50 days. Choose from:
- Discovery - trips designed to showcase the very best a region has to offer. Learn the art of tajine-making in Morocco, wander the temples of Angkor Wat, take a canoe safari in Botswana, or laze on secluded beaches in Cuba.
- Walking - from leisurely walks with lots of time to explore the local surroundings to more challenging mountain treks.
- Sailing - Watching life pass by on one of our Sailing trips is one of the best ways to gain an insight into a country and culture - and experience some of the most stunning scenery on Earth.
- Food - Discover colourful markets, meet legendary chefs, taste delicious street food, and dine on home-cooked feasts with local families.
- Cycling - access hidden corners of a destination on two wheels: wilds of Namibia, rural villages in Rajasthan, hidden culture in Vietnam, the stunning scenery of Chile & Argentina, the dramatic Sardinian coast, or indulge yourself on our vineyard cycling tours through South Africa and California.
- Family - an exciting alternative to the conventional family break and the perfect way to introduce your children into the thrilling world of travel. Choose from 38 adventures from the Amalfi Coast to China.
- Tailor made - unique, personal travel experiences tailored specifically to you.
Sign up for the Imaginative Traveller Newsletter today for the latest in imaginative travel worldwide.